How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys
1. My children
2. All my family and friends
3. Ice cream
Fears
1. That something will happen to my children or hubby
2. Heights
3 failure
Goals
1. To own a house
2. To be financially stable and be able to retire comfortably
3. To be the role model to my children they deserve to have (so far not doing so well :P)
Obsessions/Collections
1. Getting my foot better (I am lame I know...seriously tho...I am lame)
2. Chai Tea
3. Softball (although we are done I want to play still really bad)
Random/Surprising Facts
1. I eat ice cream almost every single night
2. I love mornings
3. I like pickeled sausages...which I can't find for some reason anymore
Ok I don't have but 1 person on here that hasn't already been tagged....tag to Chrissy!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Heidi at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To own a house...as a renter for the past 14 and 1/2 years I know what you mean...but with this house we just purch. which was built in 2004...aaack... I'm starting to think "The Money Pit"!? I hated how when I said "I'm renting." people kind of gave me that pathetic sympathetic look, Like..."Oh? REALLY, you rent?"(do you know it?? I do.)it's not like anyone really OWNS their home...The bank owns my home, in fact it owns like 99.7 percent of it. So I guess I'm paying rent to them, except I'm responsible for all the things wrong with it...And all of a sudden there are like 700 things wrong with it, and I can't gripe at the landlord!?!? Here's to you getting a house ASAP! Kirk says it's going to be a buyers market for at least 4 more years... =) Thanks for taking my TAG! And for starting a blog! I wish we lived closer, because I think we'd really have fun together Heidi! You could give me tips on chickens! And I would have ice cream with you nightly! lol! ~Meg
Your a sweety! Right now we dont even rent..our home is provided with Cody's job. Honestly I could care less if I owned a house cuz with our luck we would have huge things go wrong with it. In every single house we have lived in (we have not been in a house for longer than 2 years since we have been married) we have had to replace the septic system. So I am content where we are...hubby is not and if we had our own home then maybe he could get a job he actually liked.
Post a Comment