The first day of school went well. Blake is thinking that 5th grade will be quite alright and Bailee is thinking that 4th grade will be a lot of work. I had to tell her the truth that 4th grade is indeed a lot of work. Blake also told her how hard it is!
I didn't get the mom of the year award as I didn't have any batteries for my camera therefore had to take the pictures at the end of the day! So of course Bailee has slopped on her shirt and her hair is kind of messy, oh well.
Off for another day at the office, and Beau is anxiously awaiting his first day of school!
1 comments:
Heidi! Cute kids! I love 'back to school' It's my favorite time of year...and not just because I get to get rid of my kids!! lol! I like the smell...school supplies, weather changing, chalk boards...etc! Anyway...I was thinking..."I wish I had Heidi's phone number!!" I drove to Helena from Missoula. I was SO close to you! Next time we're in Montana I will come see you! I try to explain to people how 2 hours driving is nothing to me...and they think I'm nuts...but it isn't. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! I miss it! xo Meg (50 is even worse! Ugh... :( I'm going to count my blessings right now!)
Post a Comment