Monday, August 4, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to work I go. I cannot believe that a month has gone by already. The first day of school will be here before we know it. I didn't do all the fun things I had intended to do with the kids...I feel pretty bad about that but their summer isn't over yet.

We had a pretty fun weekend. We didn't go camping but we did go fishing and that was fun for the most part. I realized how much I did miss the forest and sereness of it. I actually wanted to camp but I bet I would only make it 1 night but it's better than nothing. We didn't catch anything at the lake we were at...but we took the kids to this kiddie pond in town on our way back home. Blaker caught 2. The first one broke his line...must've been a big one, and if his sister hadn't seen it, I would've thought he snagged the line and was becoming a true fisherman. Then he did catch a little trout...and he didn't want to watch it die so he released back into the water. He is such a softie.

Yesterday we headed to a bigger town and got the kids some school clothes, and groceries for the month. I can't stand that Walmart place but dang you can save some money on food especially produce. We are all ready for school and so besides work, we can do what we want for the next 20 days.

This is also my last week of physical therapy woohoo...although I will miss the foot massages. I will have to post about my foot another time as it's a long ordeal. I have not had surgery, I am trying to avoid surgery however that is not happening.

Well I am already 5 minutes off my schedule...gotta get my exercising done for the day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You know...coming from Powell, I always thought Walmart was really nice!? I remember being so excited when it came to Cody...But you're right, outside of that clean, conservative bubble...it's kina icky!? Whoa...and here...it's worse than icky. But you're right, you can't beat the prices! Have a great week! ~M

Natalee said...

HI Heidi! I'm so glad I have another freind to add to my blog list. :) I'm sorry you have to go back to work. That sucks! Just be grateful you aren't going back to work at Wal-Mart. :) It really is a horrible place, but yet I go there way more then I care to admit. You really can't beat their food prices.