Today is our first day of school for grades 1-5! Kindergarten doesn't start until September 2nd. My youngest isn't understanding at all how that works and he doesn't feel it's at all fair.
Speaking of fair, the county fair will start on Wednesday. This going to be a hectic week for us, up early up late that equates for grouchy kids and a grouchy mother. It actually started on Saturday. We headed in at 9 to clean the barns and the kids' mandatory meeting they have to go to. We finally left the fairgrounds that day at 3. Then it was back home to get the baking the kids need to get done for fair. Blaker is done with his goodies and Bailee will have to wait to make hers so they aren't bad when we get there. She is going to make lemon bars and I am not convinced they will freeze well. Blaker is also done with 1 of his poster boards and Bailee is still contemplating what she is going to do with hers. The crates are packed and we are remembering things every day. We are almost ready...gotta get those chickens washed and the sheep slicked sheered tomorrow and we will head off on Wednesday...craziness!
Along with getting ready I have family coming. My mom, my sis and her kiddo's are coming...that is going to be a lot of fun. My kids and I can't wait. My in laws will also be coming I think..that will be nice as well.
I need to get moving, I am so excited yet nervous about the first day of school. Pictures will be posted soon!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Here We Go
Posted by Heidi at 5:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment