Friday, December 19, 2008

Woohoo it's Friday

I am so excited it's Friday! I am ready for our Christmas break! I am looking forward to heading to WY sometime during that break, and I think the kids are as well! They love to see their cousins. I am a little bummed that we won't have Christmas with any extended family but it will be nice for Christmas to be low key.

Today is chocked full of activities. We have our pixie pal (you draw pixie stix for your secret santa...hence pixie pal) luncheon today where we will reveal ourselves. I love pixie pals! It's so fun! Then it's my 2 older kids' Christmas program this afternoon. After school its the staff Christmas video scavenger hunt! Woohoo...bring on the fun! It better be fun, even with all this blowing, snowing and frigid temps!

Megan ~ please drive carefully. The weather here is crappy and I know Missoula is getting hit as well...I don't know about Kalispell. Yet I hope it snows a bunch so the skiing is good! If they could just come up with a way to make the roads fine when the weather gets this way! When are you headed this direction?

Natalee ~ my hair debacle has been solved. I forgot to post that in my update. I got my hair cut by a gal in Missoula, and I am pretty sure I will be going back to her. She isn't afraid to cut hair and actually told me how to style my hair....it was so nice! I will have to post pictures later. The picture I have doesn't really look any different than it has been although it's cut in that picture.

Have a wonderful day everyone! The countdown to Christmas break is 2 1/2 days!!

0 comments: