Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blaker

Blaker celebrated his golden birthday on December 11th! We spent the day in Missoula, yes he played hooky from school and we had a good time. We came home with a new addition to our family! His name is Scooter and he is a green parakeet. I will post a pic later when I get one of the little booger.


We celebrated Blake's birthday last week with his buddies. They went bowling and he had a great time, especially since there was no singing happy birthday to him. He hates the attention. I can't believe I have been a mother for 11 years, and how incredibly fast this time has gone. He is such a good kid, and will be a fine man I am sure! Here are a few pictures of the party! Don't mind the cake, I threw it together the night before. I have never not made and decorated my kids' birthday cakes (except for last year when he insisted on a Safeway ice cream cake for his friend party, and we all hated it) and I lost track of time and had to bake and decorate all in one evening!





0 comments: