I wanted to post these so the world can see my darn swollen ugly foot. The first picture is where I called those other 3 times and complained about pain on the top of my foot...the wrap was wrapped a little too tight at the top causing blood blisters and bruising to form. I am assuming it looks much better than it did with it on say a week before the wrap came off. I had the wrap removed 2 weeks after the surgery.
The 2nd picture shows my incision! I have to have those bandages on because I popped a stitch or 2 we aren't exactly sure. I think the incision looks pretty good and hopefully will be minimal when it heals!
That is all for my posting today....I am off to my hair appointment....Nat I will try to post pictures...I hate pictures of myself, I rarely get a good one!
2 comments:
Gross Heidi! AND OUCH!!! I'm so excited about the Hair...I hope she does it! (Chops it that is...) and that it's exactly what you want! EEEEk! I'm excited! As SpongeBob would say, "I'm Ready, I'm Ready!"
Oh Heidi you poor thing! That just looks painful and yeah, a little gross. ;) You need to take yourself out for a nice pedicure when this whole thing is behind you. Treat your poor little foot to some pampering. I'm excited to see your pictures. I hope you get what you ask her for!
Post a Comment