I have 3 days and counting until I go into surgery to fix my foot/ankle. I am so anxious about this. Cody and I haven't left the kids in 4 years. We went to Vegas in Dec 04! The kids stayed with their Aunt Netty and I didn't really have to worry about anything
I won't have to worry about any of our kids being taken good care of because they will be. I do owe our friends who are helping me out! I don't know how to repay them at all. Do I make meals for them since they are feeding our kids? I have no clue how to repay in situations such as these.
I am a little anxious about this surgery and pray that I will be pain free but will my foot and ankle be better, worse or the same? I guess time will tell. They will be taking out an extra bone I have in the back of my ankle that rubs on the tendon that runs from the calf to the big toe, along with that they will be able to fix my Tarsal Tunnel. That is why I am hoping to feel like a whole new woman!
That's it for the update from me! I hope to be better about posting on a more regular basis.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The Countdown....
Posted by Heidi at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck on your surgery! I hope all goes well! I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. :)
Thank you Natalee! I truly appreciate it!
Heidi!!! How scary! Surgery is no fun...I too, will be thinking of you, and hoping you are pain free!!! xo Meg
Post a Comment