Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Visitor

Here he is..well maybe it was a girl but I wasn't going to get close enough to it to find out..although can you really tell? i don't have any idea how this critter got into our basement...we have new windows and screens, not a one of them was left open...strange and eery...scared us to house...EEK! Just in time for Halloween!death. By the time my hubby got to the house to take care of it, the bat had flown into Blake's closet and so my brave hubby shot it with a bb gun and if fell onto a shirt of Blake's and he threw it right outside our door. You ask why there, the bat fell of the shirt and my big brave hubby wasn't going to touch it, so he just left it. Nice! When we got home at least we had proof it was no longer alive, and no longer in our house.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh...poor little bat! He was cute! But I wouldn't want him in my house either! ick!!!

Natalee said...

OH YUCK!! That would have scared the crap out of me!I'm glad he is out of your house!