That was the theme for this years dance recital. This is long week for these dancers and they do an awesome job! I am very proud of my daughter who has grown up a lot and come a long way with her dance in 1 school year. She looks so grown up and had me near tears with her ballet dances.
She performed in 2 ballet dances, 1 tap dance, and 1 jazz! The ballet songs were: Whitehorse, and Hallelujah (from Shrek). The Jazz performance was Hard Knock Life, and her tap was Stray Cat Strut.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Music Then and Now
Posted by Heidi at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sigh...she is so cute! My dance recital pictures are so horrible! I always looked like the one who was not..."on" if you know what I mean...lol...
She reminds me of you Heidi...she seems to have your energy!
She is growing up way too fast and these pics prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next year I am definitly coming to watch this!!!!!looks so cute
Post a Comment