Wednesday, May 6, 2009

7 Years Old And Counting

That is correct, my baby is 7 today. Like every other year I can't believe he is another year older. I have to say I am ready to take his birthday away since he was in the principal's office yesterday.

Yes, he was "written up" for using inappropriate language. That is my first phone call I have gotten from the principal. The funniest thing I think is the fact when he was telling me about it had to whisper the bad word into my ear. He wouldn't say it out loud. He apparently feels at school is the most appropriate place.

My baby is 7 and growing like a weed. He will keep me on my toes for a long time to come, complete with surprises and happiness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha! Joey just got called down to the principals office for making racist jokes with another kid...holy crap! Mattie is in detention every day!?!? What did I do to deserve this Heidi!? I love that he whispered the swear word to you...

Pepper said...

haha!!! I am only laughing because you laughed at me when Chase got sent to the principals office...it may just be a blessing that our boys dont live close otherwise they would be written up a lot!!!

I have to say thats pretty awesome that this is the 1st time any of your kids have gotten written up!!! at least it wasnt with your 1st.lol