It's been awhile since I blogged. I swore when I started this I would at least post once a week.
Anywho, not much has been happening. I had a doctor's appointment for my foot yesterday. That went well, I have been having a lot of pain in my ankle and it hurts like heck to walk. He gave me a prescription for an anti inflammatory to try. This will be better for my organs than taking the Advil for pain.
The kids are good. Bailee will celebrate her birthday this month, and I did the shopping yesterday for her. It was fun and I will miss having to go to Missoula each month when my foot gets healed up. Blake is in band and playing the sax, what fun that is to listen to. He loves it though and I can recognize the tune, "hot cross buns." Beau has started wrestling and he loves it. He never wants to miss practice, which they have 3 times a week. I have let him go this week, but not next week.
That's it for me and the little update! Will post more later, gotta get ready for work now! I would love to have a day at home.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wow
Posted by Heidi at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment