Beau approached me the other day and was quite serious when he asked the following question.
He wanted to know why dad would bounce on me, and doesn't it hurt me? How are you suppose to answer that question with a straight face? I don't recall him walking in on us, but apparently so, and now I worry that we have scarred him for life! UGH!
I have been terrible about blogging, and maybe because this is all that I can blog about!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Question of the day!
Posted by Heidi at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH I DREAD THAT DAY!!!!! I am so sorry! I guess it's happend to us all...and apparently we aren't scarred for life. Still it's funnier when it happens to someone else! ;)
That made me laugh so hard! Sorry, it's not that funny, but a little, right? What did you say??
chkI told him to go ask his dad why he bounces on me! He didn't want to ask him so I guess his question is satisfied.
oh my goodness Heidi that is hilarious!!!! and Great Answer!!!
Post a Comment