Where does the time go? I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. These past 10 years have gone by so fast, although toddlerhood did at times really did drag on. Truly I have less than 10 years left with my kids at home probably. They will be on their way to college. What a strange thought. It seems the older my children get the faster time goes.
Bailee turned 1o the 26th of February. She invited 3 of her friends and we held the party at Pizza Hut. It was the quietest birthday party I have ever been too. These girls so so polite and had fun, they are all just so quiet. That is so opposite of me, which all 3 of my kids are, that I was thinking they didn't have fun. Bailee assured me she had a great time!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My Baby Girl is 10!
Posted by Heidi at 6:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bailee! If it seems to go fast for you...try NOT seeing them for a few years...then it's REALLY fast!!
Sigh...Heidi!! Things make me feel so old these days! Bailee is so adorable...and I totally cannot immagine a child of yours being 'quiet'....hmmmm....must be something in the water...or...maybe it's all going to come out at once!?! yikes! (kidding!) What an exciting birthday! It's been good to check back on all my blog friends! xo Meg
Post a Comment