I can't think of a creative title...or much to even post about. I am boring. Which is actually something I am good with right now. Christmas was good. We had 12 days off for our break and we were home for 4 days of it, which just wasn't long enough. We spent Christmas Eve with Cody's family, which is always interesting. It was a nice day though and the kids had a blast of course.
Christmas day was spent at our house with our little family. I am getting use to not having big family get-together's and rushing from one place to another. I truly enjoyed our day. We had a white Christmas, and it kept coming down for days after Christmas too.
I headed to WY to see the fam, but was delayed 1 day but I did get there safely. The interstate was closed at Livingston but they had a detour and trudged on. It was nice to actually be able to spend some time there and see my extended family as well. I haven't seen my aunt, and grandpa since my dad's funeral. How sad is that? I got to have lunch with my good friends whom I adore, and suck at keeping in touch with. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I get to be around and visit! Where does the time go?
New Years was spent at my brother's house, eating, drinking and the wii! We had a great time! My brother is the hostess with the mostess. My New Years resolution is to be healthier and better about staying in touch! No forgetting birthday's for me this year..no sirree. I have been so inactive with my foot surgery, I have 10 lbs to lose, so now that I got the ok to start doing some physical exercise, I will hopefully get it off!
The rest of the holiday was spent playing Guitar Hero! I am addicted to the game. I love the wii! I actually unlocked some songs and am rockin! I have posted these pictures. They were an attempt of a family photo that is needed for a scrapbook for my grandpa's 90th birthday celebration.
2 comments:
Heidi! I totally love Guitar Hero as well! We've been rocking out to it a lot lately! I hear you on the new years resolutions...I didn't send out Christmas cards...yours however, was cute! I'm so glad we got Natalee hooked up with facebook...it's been totally fun to reconnect with everyone hasn't it? People are really coming out of the woodwork!
Your family is too cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. The trip to Wyoming always sucks for us too, but once I get there, I'm always glad we made the trip! :)
Yea, thanks you guys for giving me ONE MORE thing to get addicted to! UGH!
Post a Comment